The PCMM™ programmable motion controller delivers a small yet powerful and cost-effective hardware platform ideally suited for stand-alone or modular machines that require the maximum in performance and flexibility.
The Motion controller is programmed using Kollmorgen Automation Suite’s (KAS) Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and is plug-and-play compatible with Kollmorgen’s broad range of motion control solutions.
- Up to 1.2GHz CPU meets the performance requirements for a broad range of machines
- Up to 32 axes of synchronised path control and 128 axes of coordinated motion
- 100BaseT connection supporting TCP/IP, MODBUS, EthernetIP®, Profinet® to host PLC, computer, or network to easily interface with most manufacturing systems
- Cycle times as low as 250 μs
- Alphanumeric display for system troubleshooting and fast diagnostics
- SD Card slot simplifies backup and commissioning without the need for a PC.
- On-board digital I/O with support for expansion I/O via EtherCAT
- Compact size reduces cabinet space and cost
- IEC61131-3 soft PLC for machine control, with support for all 5 programming languages
- EtherCAT multi-axis master and motion controller for high-performance motion and device synchronisation
- PipeNetwork™ motion engine for visual programming
- Embedded RTOS for guaranteed performance and stability
- Integrated webserver for remote diagnostics and status checking
- Designed specially for modular machines and flexible manufacturing systems
- Seamless integration with Kollmorgen’s AKD® servo drives, AKM® rotary servomotors , AKI® HMIs, and AKT® fieldbus I/O modules for a complete automation solution
- Network communication via OPC, MODBUS, TCP/IP, UDP, and common fieldbus for fast integration into your machine or factory
- Intuitive EtherCAT configuration tools built into KAS IDE simplifies network configuration
- Integrated Kollmorgen Workbench® for rapid servo tuning and machine optimisation
PCMM Installation Manual EN GE FR IT PO ES RU Rev A
PCMM Programmable Machine Controller Flyer