Optira is the only encoder in its size class that offers up to 5 nm resolution with all interpolation, AGC, and signal processing performed in the sensor head. No additional PCBs, adapters, or dongles are required for operation.
Patented PurePrecision™ optical technology and industry-leading alignment tolerances from MicroE make Optira’s miniature sensor head extremely easy to install. Optira’s three mounting options, industry-standard analogue and digital incremental encoder outputs, and standard FFC connector provide the durability and flexibility needed by designers of miniature precision motion
Optira is engineered to deliver industry-leading low-power consumption. A 3.3 VDC version is offered, making it ideal for battery-powered precision instruments.
Compatibility with MicroE’s wide range of linear and rotary gratings and scales enables a miniature installation footprint.
- Miniature footprint; interpolation and AGC in the sensor head
- Mechanical and PCB-mount options
- Easy installation
- Simple and flexible cabling/connectivity
- Durable mechanical and electrical design
- Multiple linear and rotary grating/ scale options
- Status LED in the sensor head
- Optional connector board for index calibration and connector flexibility
Optira Product Brochure
Optira Series Datasheet