Welcome to our website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions of use cannot be amended or in any way altered unless such amendment or alteration is provided by us in writing and signed by a director of Intelligent Motion Control Limited.
The terms ‘Intelligent Motion Control Limited’, ‘INMOCO’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. Our registered office address is 4 Brunel Close, Drayton Fields, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 8RB. Our company is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 2142001.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website howsoever such use or viewing is undertaken.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. As specifications may be altered from time to time it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have obtained the current specifications prior to placing any order or contract for goods or services.
- Whilst we have taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this web site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to us or the products and services that we provide (or to third party products and services), are provided on an “as is” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will we be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of, or in connection with the use of this web site including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
- We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this website. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
- Neither we nor any of our employees, servants or agents, or any other third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this website you specifically acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and, as such, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors whatsoever and howsoever arising.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. As stated above it shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and forms part of our intellectual property rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The images, logos, trade marks and names on this website which identify us or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Intelligent Motion Control Limited and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall, in any way whatsoever, be deemed to confer on any person, firm, company or other legal entity any licence or right on our part or behalf of any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- Telephone calls using the telephone numbers provided on this website and email correspondence with us at the email addresses accessible through, or discernible from, this website may be recorded or monitored. By using such communication methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
- Unauthorised use of this website and/or any of our intellectual property may give rise to a civil claim and may also be a criminal offence and liable for separate prosecution.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only to provide further information. When you leave this website we have no control, responsibility, or liability for the content of such other websites. These links do not in any way whatsoever signify that we endorse the website(s) or the products or services shown or described thereon. We expressly confirm that we have no responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising for the content of the linked website(s) and/or your use of the same.
- Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are for sale to customers in the United Kingdom. We make no representation that any product or service referred to on the website is appropriate for use or available in other locations. The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent which, local laws are applicable.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. By using this website you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.