The RediMount™ system allows quick, easy, error-free connection of our TRUE Planetary™ gearheads to almost any motor available on the market. The innovative design features an adapter sleeve and input housing designed for reliable mounting in just a few steps. The RediMount system is available for our XTRUE™, NemaTRUE™, DuraTRUE™, UltraTRUE, ValueTRUE™ and EverTRUE™ gearheads, including right-angle models.
Self-aligning hub: maintains concentricity between the motor shaft and gearhead
Pre-installed pinion: eliminates pinion-setting procedure to simplify installation
Modular design: allows the gearhead and input housing to be stocked separately
Versatile: allows easy changeover to alternate motors
Interchangeable: Kollmorgen uses the same RediMount™ system across 7 product lines
Quick, easy mounting: see the Specifications tab for mounting instructions and torque values
RediMount™ System Mounting Instructions:
- Slide the provided sleeve into the hub and align the slot in the bushing with the slot in the hub.
- Set the motor on a work surface or hold it with the output shaft facing straight up. If there is a key on the motor, remove it and align the keyway with the slot in the hub. Slide the gearhead down onto the motor shaft.
- Rotate the hub to align the input housing access holes with the hub clamping bolts.
- Using a torque wrench, tighten the hub bolts to the pre-torque value indicated in the table.
- Bolt the motor to the gearhead with the bolts provided.
- Gradually tighten the hub bolts in three steps, increasing the torque each time until reaching the final tightening torque in the table.