The PMA family includes five frame sizes of high performance servomotors, ranging in size from 55mm square to 190mm square. Today these motors are only offered to support existing customers.
- 0.21 to 54 N-m continuous torque provides wide range of sizes
- Speeds up to 12,900 RPM meet very high-speed application requirements
- Rugged brushless construction eliminates the need to replace brushes and stands up to the rigors of the factory floor
- High torque over a wide speed range provides improved machine throughput
- Anti-cog motor design offers smooth low-speed operation
- IP65 sealing offers resistance to dust and low pressure water jets
- Class H insulation provides longer life for reduced machine downtime
- Over-temperature thermistor gives protection against motor damage
For new application please consider the AKM Series servo motors.
Servo Motor Selection Guide