The KBM kit motors from Kollmorgen are engineered to provide the high-performance, long life and simple installation that today’s design engineers demand. Optional latching digital hall effect sensors are pre-aligned and factory installed with added axial rotor length to achieve proper triggering. Choice of insulation allows operation over a wide range of line input voltage.
Special versions are available including special winding configurations, tailored mounting features, diameter and stack length dimensional adjustments, material variations, insulation types, magnetic circuit optimisation and much, much more.
- Fully encapsulated stator windings
- 155C internal winding temperature continuous capability
- PTC thermistor (avalanche-type) overload protection
- Rare-earth neodymium Iron Boron magnets
- Fail-safe bands over rotor magnets
- RoHS compliant
- UL, CE agency facilitation
- Customisable rotor hub dimensions
Kollmorgen Frameless Motor Selection Guide
Robotic Motor Solutions Brochure