The Electrak HD is a new electric linear actuator product with built-in electronics that can eliminate the need for standalone controls. With higher power they open a new, wider range of opportunities for conversion of hydraulic applications to electric.
Industry-Leading, Built-in Electronics
- The new Electrak Modular Control System (EMCS) is the basis for the best onboard controls currently available for electric linear actuators and includes optional CAN J1939 support.
- NEW! Optional synchronization feature allows for motion integration of two or more actuators
- NEW! Higher load ranges up to 16 kN are ideal for hydraulic-to-electric conversion applications
- Stroke lengths up to 1 m / 500 mm for 16 kN
- Efficient actuator design, including a high-quality ball screw, reduces current draw by up to 20%
Unmatched Environmental Protection
- Tested to meet and exceed the toughest OEM electronic and mechanical component acceptance tests in the market today, including IP69K.
The Electrak HD can deliver huge benefits over pneumatic and hydraulic mechanisms, with improvements to controllability, safety and productivity, while also reducing design, installation and operating costs.
Electrak HD Actuator Brochure
Electrak HD testing Brochure
Smart Actuation Brochure