Designed for easy integration into OEM assemblies, the low profile IncOder Series is offered in a wide range of diameters with a large through hole for convenient routing of cables, optics and other system elements.
The stator contains all of the electronics to receive power and output a signal, and the output signal shows the position of the rotor relative to the stator. Absolute feedback is a standard option, so no instrument motion is required at power up to determine position.
- Non-contact technology for high reliability in extreme environments
- Proven in medical, industrial, aerospace, & defense applications
- Over 500 million product configuration options available
- 12 mechanical formats featuring screw or servo clamp
- 37, 58, 75, 90, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300, 325, 379, 429 & 595mm size options
- 10 to 22 bits resolution with user selectable pulses per rev for A/B pulse outputs
- 5, 12 or 24VDC voltage options
IncOder Product Guide MINI
IncOder Product Guide MIDI
IncOderProduct Guide MAXI