The Pacific Scientific R series (Regal) servo motors include five frame sizes of high-performance servomotors with rare earth magnets. These PacSci motors are now branded as Kollmorgen products and are only offered to support existing applications.
- 1.7 to 53 N-m (15 to 473 lb-in) continuous torque
- Wide range of sizes
- Speeds to 7,000 RPM meet very high speed application requirements
- Rugged brushless construction eliminates the need to replace brushes and stands up to the rigours of the factory floor
- High torque over a wide speed range provides improved machine throughput
- Rare earth magnets
- Anti-cog motor design offers smooth low-speed operation
- IP65 sealing offers resistance to dust and low-pressure water jets
- Class H insulation provides longer life for reduced machine downtime
- Overtemperature thermistor protects against motor damage
For new applications please consider the AKM Series servo motors.
Servo Motor Selection Guide