CT series step motors incorporate innovative cooling technology, high-torque magnetic designs, rugged bearings and high-voltage insulation systems. These high-torque motors support large mechanical loads and can be used with any stepper drive.
CT Series motors are available in the most popular sizes (NEMA 17, and 23) and in a variety of lengths. They are also offered with a choice of windings and shaft options.
- High torque magnetic design features a large rotor diameter, small air gap, high energy magnets and computer-controlled winding to provide maximum torque in the smallest size
- Aluminium shell and end-caps quickly dissipate heat from the motor, allowing for higher current and torque ratings while running at a lower temperature for longer motor life
- Large bearing system accommodates high thrust loads and high side loading
- High voltage moulded insulation system encases the stator, eliminating joints and gaps to improve reliability and increase voltage ratings
- CT Series step motors can be used with all standard stepper drives, as well as high-voltage, high-performance drives from Kollmorgen
CT Series Stepper Catalogue