PMD’s Motion Control Developer’s Kits are integrated board and software packages available to designers who need to do electro-mechanical and software design using PMD’s motion ICs. These kits include the surface mount card, interconnection cables, and a full set of manuals. Also supplied is PMD’s development software, including – Pro-Motion® GUI, C-Motion® API, and VB-Motion®.
We offer Developer’s Kits for the following PMD product lines:
The ATLAS® Amplifiers Developer’s Kit simplifies development allowing designers to quickly and easily build precise motion control systems. Designed to be extremely flexible, the kit allows users to select their preferred configuration of 1, 2, or 4 axes.
- ATLAS® unit(s): Available in vertical and horizontal mounting configurations, with and without heat sink attachment tabs.
- ATLAS carrier card (horizontal and vertical versions available)
- L-bracket base with optional heat sink attachment (1, 2, or 4-axis versions)
- Pro-Motion CD and User’s Guide
- Development Software CD with C-Motion and VB-Motion Software, and ATLAS documentation
- ATLAS DK DB9 communications cable
The ION Developer’s kit is an easy-to-use digital drive and software package that makes setting up and testing motion systems quick and accurate. The kit consists of either an ION 500 or an ION 3000 Digital Drive, communication and I/O cables, easy-to-use development software, and documentation.
- Choice of 500 W or 3000 W model
- Complete digital drive and software package
- Available in CAN or Serial versions
- Includes Pro-Motion, C-Motion, and VB-Motion development software
- Includes communications cable (CAN or Serial) and a complete set of stub cables with matching ION connectors
The DK58420 Developer’s Kit is an integrated board and software package used to develop application software with Magellan MC58000 and MC55000 family chipset ICs. They provide multi-axis (up to 4) motion control for Brushless DC, DC Brush, and step motors. The DK58420 supports all Magellan MC58000 and MC55000 family IC features including – profile generation, PID position loop, pulse & direction generation, quadrature encoder input, and much more. Motor command output formats designed to interface to external amplifiers include SPI Atlas (connecting to the Atlas DK, PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), and +/- 10V analogue. All developer kits come with Pro-Motion, PMD’s convenient Windows-based motor setup and optimization software, a complete C-Motion SDK, manuals, schematics, and software examples.
This developer kit supports the MC58110, MC58120, MC58220, MC58320, MC58420, MC55110, MC55120, MC5220, MC55320, and MC55420 Magellan chipset ICs.
DK78113 Developer Kits are integrated board and software packages used to develop motion applications with 64-pin TQFP package Juno ICs. They provide single-axis motion control for Brushless DC, DC Brush, and step motors and come complete with an on-board digital amplifier with 250W capacity The DK78113 supports all Juno IC features including – digital velocity control, current control, shunt, and much more. All developer kits come with Pro-Motion, PMD’s convenient Windows-based motor setup and optimization software and a USB stick containing a complete C-Motion SDK, manuals, schematics, and software examples.
This developer kit supports the MC71112, MC73112, MC71113, MC73113, MC74113, MC75113, and MC78113 Juno IC P/Ns.
DK78113 Developer Kit User Manual
Magellan Developer Kit User Manual
MC58113 Developer’s Kit User’s Manual
C-Motion Engine Development Tools Manual