ORMEC’s XD-Series Indexing Servo Drives are far from ordinary. The Indexers are high-performance, single-axis controllers with a full range of features that are typically only available in multi-axis integrated products.
The MotionSet software for the Indexer facilitates set-up in hours or even minutes. Pre-defined application-specific templates are available to ‘load-and-go’ and serve as a time-saving starting point for programme development.
- 32 independent motion profiles
- Incremental and absolute Indexing, Gearing, Registration, Camming, Blended Moves, Homing, Jog and Others
- Motion profiles can be mapped to I/O, initiated via Modbus TCP, and chained or looped
- Synchronised motion with machine I/O is supported. Speed changes can be started, stopped or triggered at any point in the chain with inputs.
- I/O can be mapped to change from Position, Velocity or Torque Modes during program execution
- Defining user units for the axis Position, Speed and Acceleration simplifies implementation
- Resolution scaling of quadrature output
- An HMI (or optional Fieldbus communication) allows motion parameter updates, remotely commanded motion and real-time status updates from the Indexer(s)
- Standard USB or Ethernet connections are used for controller set-up
- Industry standard Fieldbus protocols supported in Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, CANopen¹ and Profibus-DP¹
- Configurable I/O, 14 inputs, 8 outputs and 1 analogue input to support machine control functions
- Optional 2nd analogue input and analogue output
- Functions are mappable to I/O points, 1 or 2 functions per point
Wide Power Range
- 200V and 400V Series with 14 models available
- Available in 115, 230 and 460 VAC input power
- Continuous current ratings from 3 to 60 Amp
- The built-in Motor Wizard easily integrates almost any brand of servo motor
Guide to Getting Started
Indexer Configuration Guide
Installation and Operation Manual
Indexer HMI Selection Guide
ORMEC Machinery Safety
Indexer IO Selection Guide
Product Overview Videos:
Click on an image below to select the video to play.