The P5000 is a compact micro-stepping drive optimised for high system performance with Kollmorgen’s industry leading POWERMAX II stepper motors. It is an impressive yet simple addition to the Kollmorgen stepper drive family. Pairing a stepper system couldn’t be any easier! The P5000 and Kollmorgen stepper motors are meant to be together. With easy access smoothing and profile potentiometers for optimised performance.
- Current output from 0.7-3.5 A peak; DIP switch selectable in 0.2 Amp increments
- Bus Voltage 20-75 Vdc
- Wave matching via potentiometers for Kollmorgen motors to provide optimal performance for the Kollmorgen Stepper Motor Families.
- All Inputs and Outputs are Optically Isolated
- Command Source from External Step and Direction Inputs or VCO; DIP switch selectable
- External Single-Ended Step and Direction Command
- Disable Input
- Fault or Enable Output
- VCO Mode
- VCO allows for velocity control via 2 seperate potentiometers for CW and CCW rotation and a third potentiometer for acceleration.
- CCW Jog Input
- Run/Stop Input
- Run/Stop Output
- CW Speed trimpot
- CCW Speed trimpot
- Accel/Decel trimpot
- Pulse Multiplier smooths micro-stepping
- Idle Current Reduction; DIP switch selectable
- Compensation for mid-range instability
- RoHS & CE certified
- UL pending
P5000 Stepper Drive Data Sheet
P50330 (DC) Installation Manual