The Juno® Velocity and Torque Motion ICs deliver impressive power and precise, four-quadrant current control for BLDC, brushed DC, and stepper motors. Designed for next-generation servo motor applications in medical, scientific, liquid pumping, and industrial applications.
The Juno® family delivers precise ramp-up and ramp-down, field oriented control, and smooth, quiet motor operation over a wide range of operating conditions. Eliminating the need for homegrown multicomponent solutions, Juno ICs are easy to deploy with preprogrammed motion commands and onboard safety and performance-monitoring intelligence-including communication monitoring, over- and under-voltage, overtemperature, overcurrent, and current integration limits.
- High performance digital current control
- Velocity loop with encoder or tachometer feedback
- Internal profile generator and estimator
- Sinusoidal or 6-step commutation
- Direct analogue signal input
- Point-to-point and multidrop Serial up to 416 kBaud
- CANbus 2.0B
- SPI common input
- Onboard NVRAM for custom configuration
Juno Velocity & Torque Control IC User Guide
Juno Velocity & Torque IC Family Datasheet
Juno Step Motor Control IC User Guide