The MDM Stainless Steel product line is based on the industry leading MDM technology from MTI Torque Systems, which provides energy-efficient servo motors in popular industry-standard frame size configurations. Torque Systems stainless brushless motors are ideal for use in the food, beverage and dairy industries as well as in pharmaceutical products development and personal care manufacturing applications.
These products were developed after consultation with key customers and engineers to ensure that they met the demanding specifications of the professionals who would use them. The result of those partnerships was the MDM product line, and we are proud to offer it to customers across industrial, commercial and institutional applications.
- Factory sealed cabling to simplify installation.
- Full IP 67 Compliance with shaft seals.
- Complete conformance to CE, UL and cUL Standards across the entire product line.
- Thermostats on motor windings is standard for all configurations.
- Customised mounting and shaft options are available.
- Optional encoder line counts up to 5,000 ppr available for all configurations.
- Optional resolver feedback available for all frame sizes.
- Minimizing installation and setup time.
- Maintains internal integrity and corrosion resistance in washdown environments.
- Required industry defined standards conformance.
- Protection circuitry meets industry requirements.
- Enables more flexible design options, and retrofit support.
- Performance enhancement and feature convenience that allows CMC motors to be incorporated into a broader range of applications.
- Flexible feedback configurations provide choices for demanding applications.
MDM Stainless Series Datasheet
MDM S-Series ordering